Friday, December 5, 2008

Playing today!

We are off to see Cadillac Records, then eating at Whole Paycheck (Whole Foods) then romping in the city and then dinner at a veggie Cuban place.  Meanwhile, I now have 150 pages of my new novel and when I have a draft, I am going to try Cari Luna's (she is a fabulous writer--and thank you Cari for the idea ) idea of opening a new document and retyping and rewriting.  This is actually the way writers worked before the bliss of computers.  My 1000 words a day pact with writer Clea Simon has also been inspired.  We both did 1200 or so yesterday and it feels so great so see those pages add up.

Meanwhile, I have one more revision in my script!

See you later, alligators. I'm off to the movies!

Caroline

3 comments:

Gina Sorell said...

Sounds like a great plan! We too love "Whole Salary", and veggie Cuban sounds fantastic.

I am inspired by your 1000 word a day commitment with Clea. 150 pages, congrats!

Enjoy your play day!
G:)

Clea Simon said...

Happy anniversary! Go have fun!

(I haven't finished my 1,000 words so I'm chained here for the duration.)

Cari said...

Have fun!