Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Channeling Andy Warhol



I was trying to upload this photograph and it somehow got corrupted in this very Andy Warholish manner. (I lived in Pittsburgh for a while, which is prime Warhol territory, but when I first moved to NYC, I used to see Andy walking around in a haze. And I never spoke to him because I thought that would be uncool.) In any case, this photo montage is a strange case of immortalizing my son's dogs, Bell and 101.

I also have found myself on Facebook and MySpace, and I have no idea why. Call it an experiment...

And yes I still feel horrible and my throat hurts from coughing. And I have two more pages of my new novel done.

3 comments:

Flood said...

Dear Caroline

Nice Andy Warholish Picture with a nice touching story on Andy. I suggest you check out http://www.democracy.org.np Andy Warhol 2.0 tribute site. If you have time email us your one minute video with sound so that we can feature at our site.

Peace

Caroline said...

Dear Flood, What a great idea! And a great site, too. Thank you for alerting me to it!

Caroline

Clea Simon said...

Caroline - Hot tea! Hot tea with honey! And congrats on getting any writing done at all while you'er still sick.
(hugs)